Are your treatments safe?
What if I am asthmatic or have allergies?
The safety of you and your family is paramount. If anyone in your family suffers from asthma or allergies, please just let us know and we will tailor our effective treatment to your particular needs.
What do I do if I find termites on my property?
Finding termites on your property can be scary – after all they do eat wood. However if you follow these simple steps you will be fine:
- Do not, under any circumstance, disturb them and try to place everything back as you found it. If you scare them they will go into hiding and that will make them more difficult to find and remove.
- Stay calm – termites cannot destroy your property overnight.
- Do not try to treat them yourself. Pressure packs and commercially available treatments do not work, all you will do is scare them into hiding.
- Contact Bolstered Pest Services & Property Inspections to arrange an inspection by a qualified termite pest control expert.
Are you qualified?
Yes, we are fully qualified pest control technicians, including termites. You would be surprised at how many pest control technicians are not qualified at all.
With years of experience successfully treating Newcastle and the greater Hunter region’s pests, you can rest assured we know what we are doing.
And after we are finished, your pests will be gone.
Are you insured?
What areas do you service?
We provide pest control services for Lake Macquarie, Newcastle, Maitland, the Hunter Valley and up to Port Stephens.
I can buy pest treatments from Bunnings & Woolies. Why do I need a pest control technician?
Pest treatment products available from supermarkets and hardware shops are largely ineffective and expensive.
Effective pesticides are highly targeted at individual biological make-up of the pest. A pesticide for general cockroaches will not work on German cockroaches.
The treatments we use have been specifically designed and tested to exterminate only their chosen pest. Its why they are so effective … and safe.
What guarantee do you offer?
In the highly unlikely event of your pest returning just call us, and we will come back until they are gone.
We offer a 6 month warranty depending on the treatment provided
- Ants (internal and external).
- Cockroaches (internal and external).
- Spiders (external and external).
- Silverfish (internal).
- German cockroaches (internal)
- Rodents (internal)
For termites just ask your pest technician about the warranties available as these will vary according to the treatment being used.