Daniel stands by his
- love of the outdoors
- strong work ethic instilled in them by his father:
- Your customers are what makes your business – look after them.
- Do the job right first time …. and if there are any issues, go back and fix them.
- Just roll up your sleeves and get stuck in.
- It never hurts to be friendly.
- A passion for their industry – helping people out and killing bugs.
It has helped his business flourish since. And, it’s what he promises to you.
“good bloke, honest, helpful, friendly… oh, and he does a great job”
This is typical feedback about Daniel the director of Bolstered Pest Services & Property Inspections, from his many happy customers.
Pest Management Technician
Fully licensed for both General & Timber Pests:
License no. 5075721.
The HouseSafe Foundation & HouseSafe Training Academy:
Certificate Number 088
I loved the outdoors. School, not so much. I also loved helping my Dad out with his business.
Dad was a builder carpenter and he worked hard; often six days a week. He built our home and always made sure we didn’t go without. He’s the one that taught me about the value of hard work, looking after your customers and doing right by them.
As for me, I love meeting new people and telling them about my passion – understanding and killing bugs! – and helping people with their problems.
My secret tip: “to catch a bug you need to think like a bug – where they hide, what they eat, where they nest.” Weird but fun.
NSW Police Checked.